Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'll bet that you thought I have forgotten that I have a blog. I am so very sorry that it has been so long since you have seen some new pics! Currently Brent is in Wisconsin and he has taken my memory chip with pics on it with him....so you must wait a little longer for new pictures.
God is being very merciful to us...Justin is still not sleeping well at night, but we are confident that our good God is up to good things and this sleep-deprived state is all for our joy and His glory. Will you pray for us in this matter?
Peter is learning the words to "Jesus Loves Me" and has recently become taken with monster truck races. :) Justin will be 6 months old this week and besides not sleeping, he is doing very well. Brent and I continue to enjoy our church, friends, family and each other with the love God has given us. To Him be the glory!
I promise more pictures soon - love to you all!

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Jillian Dalton said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 23, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Jillian Dalton said...

This is great! I love your blog!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home