Thursday, October 6, 2011

Duck Pond

Recently I took the boys to the duck pond.  Feeding the ducks was definitely fun, but the walk afterwards is what you will see pictures of here....
 Justin was walking and collecting these little acorn things...I just thought his little fist was so cute full of his little treasures.  :)
 Peter wanted a picture by this tree.  He said it looked like a dinosaur.
 Mama and Lady Jane, sticking together.

 I love this one!  I told him to "peak around the tree at the camera".  :)


 The other side of the ducks....a few seconds later Justin would squeeze between the gap in the fence and take off for the water.  That's when Mama has a heart attack.  He came back...on his own good time of course.
 Right after this one, Justin found a bunch of "grapes"  (strange, random berries on bushes) and attempted to eat them.  Again, Mama has a heart attack.
 Walking on the tracks...first as Peter....
 ....then as "SUPER PETER"!
Justin was felt very strongly that I was not to take his picture...but I got one taken anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home