Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pregnancy tests not reliable...

Well, apparently I am one of the 1% of women that can receive a false positve on a pregnancy test. :( I started having signs of NOT being pregnant last Monday, and I went to the dcotor for blood samples to be drawn. Come to find out, we were never pregnant to begin with....we are disappointed. But I thought I was having another miscarriage. The news of a false positive is much easier to handle. Soooo.....moral of the story - Do not trust the walmart brand pregnancy test!! ;) We are still trying for a bigger family, so please pray for us. We trust our loving Lord and know that His timing is perfect and we rest in the knowledge that He is sovereign and in control. So hopefully we will have more news on the subject soon. :)

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Crystal Victoria said...

KERI!!! I know, I saw you up on stage Sunday too and was thinking how much I miss being able to hang out with you guys every week! I am glad your doing great! Yeah, I am doing good, going to school has been pushed back to June and I am suppose to be hearing from a bridal shop this week on if I got a job as a "Bridal Consultant" (it sounds fancier...*is that a word??lol*...than it really is) So I am super excited about that! I will tell you, God is so good to me! I adore weddings and to be able to have the possibility of working with wedding dresses all day long!? WOW! His gifts are too much! Yeah, so...tell Brent and sweet Peter I said hi too!! I really love and miss you guys! I am going to make it a point to come up front and talk to you this Sunday! We should plan a Sunday that we can go out and Drew & Melissa can come too! I would love for all of us to all be able to go to lunch. Alright, well, I am praying for you guys! Talk to you soon Lord willing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home