Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Belly

Hello all! So sorry that it has been a while...I thought you would like to see my progress as the belly swells! I am now 19 and 1/2 weeks along! Wow! That is officially half way due to the fact that we will be doing a c-section at 39 weeks...I felt the little guy move this past week - what an exciting feeling! My morning sickness has FINALLY calmed down and I am feeling pretty good. Thank you to all of those that have been praying for me! We are going for another sono next week and I will be sure to post the latest pics of Baby O #2! Peter was just being cute as he ate his snack...he is getting so big and talking so much!
I love to hear his laugh...it is so contagious! :)








6 Comments:

At March 4, 2009 at 8:34 AM , Blogger S+S Kline said...

Finally! :) I kept looking for some photos of your baby bump! You look so wonderful! Thanks for keeping us updated! That little man is growing so fast...it's amazing how much they change in such a short time! Love ya friend!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 1:16 PM , Blogger jeanna said...

You look so good to be that far along, some of us just don't get that big. Peter's smile is so adorable. I am so excited for you guys, two kids is great!

 
At March 4, 2009 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

Peter has a wonderful smile - too cute!

You look great!

 
At March 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Heather said...

You look fantastic! Yay for half way done! I do need you to go watch the video on my blog. I thought of you the whole time. I just love little boys. :)

 
At March 5, 2009 at 8:41 PM , Blogger HappyFam3 said...

You look so cute!! :)I can't believe you are going to have two!! So fun!! :)

 
At March 8, 2009 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you and Brent! What fun to have two little boys running around the house and being buddies!!! :-)

Can't wait to see ya'll in May when I come down for a little while. It's gonna be so much fun to be home for a week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home