Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I have taken such a long time inbetween blog postings. Things here have been nothing short of crazy! This past week was very busy...Peter had a stomach bug on Monday (yuck!) which Brent really had to handle on his own because I just couldn't stand it. But he is much better now, in fact it only lasted one night. Weird. I am still having pretty intense morning sickness. I thought I would feel better by now, since I am 14 weeks along, but the Lord has other plans for me. I fully trust whatever God has for my, and the baby's, future...I am just praying for grace to get through each day. Obviously Brent made it back from the Ukraine okay. I promise to have him do an informative update on the blog for all you readers who want to know more details. :) I will have him sit down soon and do that...until then please keep praying for us and the pregnancy. I have a dr. appointment tomorrow, the 26th, so hopefully we will get a good report. Love to you all!
My friend Annie and her daughter Danielle invited us to go to the zoo this week. The weather was a high of 80, and it was beautiful outside!

Peter loved the lizards! He did get a little scared of the huge snake....like father, like son I suppose!


We also went to the penguin house. It was so cute to watch him shriek as they bolted by...man are they fast swimmers!



Peter looks like he's holding on for dear life as Dani tames the beast. Too cute!

They also have a big sand pit in the Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Peter is all boy, that's for sure.


One whole wall of the sand pit is painted like you are under the sea.


"Peter, honey, can you stand still for more than two seconds, look this way, and smile so Mama can take your picture?"....



....close enough. :)



I found Peter like this in the living room a few days ago. I am not sure what cracks me up the most...his look of deep concentration, the fact that almost EVERY book is on the floor, or the fact that his lounging spot of choice is his fire truck...


Waving the Ukrainian flag...a gift from Daddy from over seas.

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 at 4:07 PM , Blogger HappyFam3 said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! I bet it's hard with the second one b/c you have to be up and around for Peter. Glad your husband made it back safe!! :)
~Haylie

 
At January 27, 2009 at 1:44 PM , Blogger jeanna said...

I remember the first time I caught Karis in her room with all the books on the floor. She was having such a great time looking at all of them by herself. It is nice when they start getting a little independent, but nothing is better than having them sit in your lap while reading them a book. Noah just started getting interested in books, it is so fun to read to him, except we read the same three books about three times a day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home