Thursday, September 3, 2009

Peter's biggest thing right now is jumping off of things. From the box of diapers (shown here) to the couch and coffee table (not allowed!). He is just so proud of himself. It seems like all the time I hear "Momma! I jump!!" :) He's actually really good at sticking the landings.






J-man is still a little fussy, as you can see. :) Poor baby. He has a set of lungs that he is not afraid to use! He really only cries when he is hungry...which seems to be very frequently. But I don't mind; he is precious. Sometimes I miss Peter's little cries, so I am cherishing all of Justin's. :)





Peter showing off his Big Brother shirt that I made him - again. He is so proud to be the big brother and he is getting very good at holding Justin and being gentle and loving.



I was in the other room changing Justin's diaper and I heard a series of loud crashes. By the time I got Justin in a safe place and made it in to Peter's room, this is what I found. LOL! At least he's having fun.
We thank everybody for the prayers you have been offering up on our behalf. The Lord is very gracious in that our family is closer than ever. We are enjoying parenthood to the fullest degree and love our boys so much. We praise the Lord for His love for us, which makes loving others a possibility at all. We hope you are all well - Praise the Lord for the days He chooses to give you and be glad in them!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home