Friday, July 10, 2009

Girl's night, pa-kern, and alligators...

This past Wednesday, my sweet friends wanted to take me out for a 'girl's night' before the baby comes next week. They took me to Pappasitos for yummy fajitas! We had so much fun talking, eating and generally enjoying a meal where we were not pulled on, cutting up food, or wiping up messes. :) The above pic is me with Annie....
...and here are Jaime and Stephanie ...

Group pic! Annie is 26 weeks pregnant, I am 38 weeks and Stephanie is 14 weeks. :D Wow, we did need a night away!!
On to Peter pics..... (I know that's why you read this blog anyway....)

I just thought this little look he was giving me was so cute...I just finished telling him not to throw his food.

We went to the zoo again yesterday (yes, I'm crazy) and Peter made friends with an alligator. His expression is priceless.

After the zoo, we really needed to cool off...so we went to our happy place - Target! One of Peter's favorite treats is getting "pa-kern" while we shop.



Totally knocked out. He wanted to take his toy to bed... I opted out of a battle and let him. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home