Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big changes

A few pretty big changes happening to us right now....first litte Justin has started to sit up! With my help of course. :) There are a lot of pics...they were all to cute to narrow it down.





I love how his little feet are blurry in this one...he was just about to tip over!








On his back this is what he does....my little pilates man. :)



Next....Peter has moved to his big boy bed! His crib converts to a toddler bed so we let him help us take it apart and get it ready. (The pics are out of order, sorry)

This is the finished product. I took this one after he fell asleep. I put another mattress we had down on the floor to ensure that he didn't roll off and hurt himself. :)


This one is right after we were done. He kept raising his hand and saying "I love this!" :)



Handy man giving his expert help....
It's off! Yay!




Please pray for us as we make these transitions with our little ones...God is so good and he listens to and answers prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home