Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow, snow and more snow....

 We have had so many snow days up here!  We thought it was cool at first, but honestly it is a little old now. The kids really didn't like it at all...they are just too young and we just don't have the right "snow gear".  We are painting pretty much the whole house right now. So the above pic is where we moved the furniture to reach the wall and Peter could sit in the window sill.  You can see the dark brown it used to be and the light taupe it is now.  Pretty big change, but I think we like it.  :)

 "I can't put my arms down!"

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Jenzie1203 said...

I am so ready to not see so much snow! We leave next month!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Jillian Dalton said...

Love the pictures! I am sure the paint will look great! Good luck@

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home