Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Annual Trip to the Pumpkin Patch


I always love our trip to the pumpkin patch.  It has this certain charm about it and we love being outdoors.  Maybe it is also because I love pumpkins so much.  :)
 There is a section that has many beloved characters....here are a few favorites...




 Justin's first time in a bounce house.  He loved it!  I was a little nervous, but he did great.
 Peter just gets braver each year....
 Pumpkin house!  We love to take our pictures here....
 Justin either wanted to sit on them or try and pick them up.




 There was a little "jail house"....don't let the sorrowful expression fool you, they were acting for the camera!

 ...of course.

 Brent really like Finnias and Ferb.  (I have no idea if I spelled that right)  It cracks me up that he wanted his pic taken with them....and no kids are to be found.  :)
 Snow cone break!
 Aaaw.  Little pumpkin.  We tried to sit her up more, but she wouldn't have it.


 Yay, train ride!  Peter got to sit by himself this year since I couldn't take Jane.  He's just getting so big!

 Hayride....must always do the hayride.

They each got to pick a little friend to take home.  Justin named his "Baby"  (I think) and Peter named his "Jake".  (He names everything Jake these days, not sure why.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home