Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All right kids...here are the pictures from Christmas.  Hang on because there are a ton of them!  Since my last post was only words this post will pretty much be only pics. I think all of the pictures pretty much speak for themselves...therefore I will narrate as little as possible.  Ok, here we go!!!

We will start with our little family Christmas in Fort Worth.

 Reading the Christmas story...










 We stopped at Sam Houston to take a walk around the campus and share some memories....

 So many pics taken in front of this fountain.
 This is the building I practically lived in for 5 years...the good old music building.
 We had to drive through Wendy's....This is where Brent proposed that I be his wife as I worked my shift as the drive-thru girl.  :)  So here he is, about 10 years later, hold my ring in the drive thru again.


Ok, now it's an Osterberg/Davis Christmas...


















 Onto Webster for a Butcher/McCorkle Christmas...





 We spent our traditional time with the Murrells and Aragons too!



 We got to see my 2nd cousin, Simeon, be baptized my his Daddy.  Such a sweet time!


 Chipmunk movie with Grandma and Papa Jon
 We went to see my Dad's train layout and run the trains.  :)

So thanks for looking at all the photos!  I took about 664 pictures over Christmas...probably because I had a new camera to use.  :)  So there are many many more, but these were the best.  Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's and I'll see you on the next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home