Friday, December 2, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

....my BIRTHDAY!  I must say that turning 32 has been one of the best birthdays yet!  My husband wrote an amazing blog post just about me and he sent me 10 thank you cards in the mail thanking me for the all the things he loves about me.  The day was full of other surprises in including a million sweet Facebook messages, emails, phone calls from family, yummy Starbucks and lovely candles from my friends.  I got to spend the day doing just what I wanted to do including.....

.....snuggling with my newest blessing.  Snug as a bug in a rug!
And I didn't have to cook!  The boys and my sweet girl took me out to dinner.  I got to choose.  I chose Chili's.  I love their chips and salsa and the boys love chicken and french fries.  Everybody wins.



I even got to hear "Happy Birthday" sung to me by the waiter!

And got chocolate molten cake....mmmmmm.

My parents bought me a super sweet new camera.  I have spent many hours taking pictures of everything from the moon to the carpet fibers to learn all the settings.  All but this picture, of course, are the ones I took with it....it's wonderful!
And Yeeehaaaaw, ya'll!  I got me a pair of cowboy boots!  I have been breaking them in around the house and they were finally ready to wear out for my birthday dinner.  Brent, Brent's parents, and GG all pitched in to get them for me. Love!  So this birthday was a wonderful day of celebrating God's goodness to me and reflecting on how much I love the friends and family he has placed in my life to strengthen me and for me to pour out on them in return.  Birthdays are great.  I think I'll do it again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home