Friday, February 24, 2012

I couldn't resist....

Brent's aunt and uncle, Tobin and Randy, bought Jane the sweetest little outfit for Christmas.  Like any good parent, they bought it a little big so she could grow into it.  And she has!  I was so excited to put her in it and see how it looked....so of course a photo shoot followed.  I couldn't resist.  :)  I warn you, each picture is sweeter than the one before.  God is so good to give us this little blessing, she has enriched our lives and filled our hearts!






 Soooo....what so rascally boys do while girls play dress up?
 It got suddenly quiet...this is how we found their room.  We peeked in the closet and found....

HAHAHAHA!  Brent's face says it all.  Love my boys. They too remind me of God's grace to me....even when I tend to 'make a mess' of things!

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2012 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

so sweet, keri! love the pink frilly dress!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home