Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stock Show -yeeeha!

Ok so, oops.  I thought I had blogged about the Stock Show...but a recent perusal of my latest entries proved me wrong.  Sorry about that!  We took the kids to the stock show and dressed them (and me) appropriately.  :)
 Little cowboy!
 Peter loved the barrel racing.  He looked on with anticipation as they rounded the barrels and tried to beat the clock.
 Showing Jane the horses...
 Then we went to the petting zoo.  My kids aren't really fans of petting zoos but we wanted to give it a try anyway.  We lasted a total of 5 minutes before leaving with two crying kids. Oh well, maybe next time.
 ....but Brent had fun.
 Peter giving a valiant effort.
 Justin also gave it a shot.  Notice I stayed safely behind the camera.  :)
 Now we're talking!  Everyone knows the best part of the stock show is the food.
 Giddy up!
 Mmmmm....funnel cakes, cotton candy and lemonade




All in all it was fun.  We hit the show on a week day and they told us that there are more animals during the weekend.  So we will try different timing next year so we can see more.  It was still a fun day to enjoy the family and enjoy the creativity of our Creator.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home