Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkins

I just love pumpkin time!  Something about looking at those cute little, round, orange lovelies that makes me so happy!  We took the kids to the pumpkin patch and had a blast, as usual.  Jane got into it more this year, which was fun...
Jane LOVES "Bears".  

 Getting measured....I love Justin's face.  He's trying to be as tall as possible!
 Hay ride!  Very bumpy but very fun.

 Going in the pumpkin house is always a hit.  Jane kept trying to throw the pumpkins.  Silly girl.



 That's the biggest pumpkin I have ever seen!
 Justin is all about Lion King these days.  He had to get his picture with Simba.  :)
 My Little Punkins :)
 Everyone got to pick out a pumpkin to bring home.  So many choices...
....but Jane picked out a her favorite. 

                                               
 When we got home, we practiced phonics, art and handwriting by writing about our pumpkins.  Here is Peter's above and Justin's below.  You may have to click on the picture to see it better.  I was so proud of them, they worked very hard on their 'pumpkin reports'!

 Later in the week, we decorated pumpkins.  Jane used stickers...the girl loves stickers.
 And the boys painted theirs.  Beats the mess of carving....although we still will carve at least one so I can have the seeds.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home