Thursday, July 26, 2007

I wonder where he gets it....






For anyone who knows Brent, or has had at least one converstion with him, can understand full well why we lovingly call him "Rubber Face". He is the man of 1000 faces..... just ask Gramma Marillas! So it was no surprise to me when Peter started to come up with a new face for every picture. I wonder where he gets it.... But I will say this, having a husband and now a son that can contort their faces in many different ways sure makes scrapbooking a lot of fun!

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2007 at 12:52 PM , Blogger pastor justin said...

Thats hilarious! Looks like Brent has gotten buff in some of those beach pics!

 
At July 30, 2007 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Keri! I found your site through Sarah's. It was fun seeing you tonight! I can't wait to come to your house on Tuesday morning! :-)

 
At July 30, 2007 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hey Keri! It was fun seeing you again tonight at Main Event. I had fun with you and am looking forward to in the morning. See you soon!

check out my new site: www.undeservedgrace.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home