Monday, December 31, 2007

Cookies and Trains

We spent part of our Christmas break with my parents in Webster, Tx. The first night we were there, we went to my Dad's train club layouts. He spends time down in Texas City at the museum and builds and runs some of the train layouts upstairs. We had such a great time seeing all the hard work that Dad had put into this neat hobby. Peter loved to look at the trains-maybe he'll build his own layout one day!
Here is a pic of Dad and the layout he is working on right now...the mountains are so realistic! We are so proud of Papa Jon's talent!

Sisters got matching jackets for Christmas - how cute!
We usually go over to my Aunt Diane and Unlce Larry's house for Christmas day. We do the turkey dinner all over again. I look forward to one more turkey dinner of the year!

After dinner, it is cookie time! We put flour down on the table and get busy cutting out cookies and decorating! It is such a fun time of baking together as family!

I made a cookie for Peter's first Christmas....a little tree with a letter "P". So this was his first taste of sugar! I know, I know, bad parenting.....but look how he loved it! :)
My mom and her sister, Diane and my cousin's son, Simeon.

Sara and her other son, Elijah.


After lunch we usually take a walk to burn off all those calories! We put Moriah and Peter in a little double stroller to share the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home