Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving with Keri's side

This year it was the Butcher/Murrell side that we went to first. We got to Houston about 11:00 on Wednesday morning and stayed with my parents. We had a great time going to the park and then out to eat for my birthday, which is December 1st. Thanksgiving Day we went over to my Aunt and Uncle's house (Diane and Larry) for our yummy lunch of turkey and all the fixin's. My cousin, Sara and her husband and kiddos were there too along with my sister. It was such a blessing to get to spend time with the people God has given to us!
My cousin, Sara, and I always make the stuffing together. This year, we let the grandmas play with the kids and my sister, Sara, and I put the meal together.......
....but as tradition would have it, my talented mom still carved the bird! :)
We went outside and let the kids play in the grass...it was a beautiful fall day!
Simeon, Peter, Elijah and Moriah all posed for a pic - aren't they sweet!
The men all had to sit down after all that yummy food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home