Monday, January 28, 2008

Birthdays, guitars and pad thai

Last weekend we met my family in College Station to see my sister for her birthday - the big 23! We had a great day trip shopping and eating out together. We also want to say happy birthday to Nana and Papa!
While I was folding laundry, Peter played on my guitar - he watches Brent play it every night during family worship and he wanted to give it a try....we are pre-selling cds. :)
He would get so tickled when the strings would vibrate and make music - he even clapped his hands a few times - hopefully he will follow in our musical footsteps!
My dear friend Emily is about to have her second baby in Feb. We get together frequently to scrap book, have lunch and fellowship. This time we both decided that we wanted to learn how to cook Asian food, so Emily got a pad thai and fried rice recipe for us and we tried it out together. We both love to cook so much and had such a great time of being together as sisters in Christ. And the food came out great, even if I do say so myself!

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2008 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

What a great trip and fun time with friends, those are special times! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home