Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here I go!

Peter has learned to pull up! He has been sitting up on his own lately, but this morning was the first time he got to a standing position with out my help. He loves to look out of this window in our living room - it is funny how he has always had a love of outside and my house plants....maybe he'll be a botanist. :)

I went outside to take his picture of what his face looked like. He was so excited to see me through the window. ")

He then tried, and succeeded in making me crack up - Peter you are so cute!

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2008 at 11:58 AM , Blogger S+S Kline said...

Yay!!! Way to go Peter! Those pics are just too cute! You are so good about capturing all those exciting moments on camera. The next thing is walking on his own! :)

Let's chat soon! It's been forever! I'll email you with our new contact info. Love you guys!

 
At January 30, 2008 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Sandy Dandy said...

priceless! how exciting!...i bet your neighbors think you're crazy!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home