Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We had our family day yesterday; Brent has Mondays off. We had a great time going to Target, Babies R Us and Mardel. At Mardel they have a train table set up for the kids to lay with. Peter LOVED it! I couldn't believe what a big boy he was - he pushed the trains on the track and lined them all up....looks like he got some of Papa Jon's genes! :) After shopping we went to the doctor...it is still a boy. :) I just wanted to make sure before we started painting! The baby looks great - praise the Lord! All is well and we are right on schedule. I can feel him moving a little more each day - such a happy thing to notice! We are so excited about are new little addition...he already looks like an Osterberg to me! :)

This isn't the best angle for me, but oh well. It is cute how you can see the baby on the screen! :)



2 Comments:

At March 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Amy said...

That's an AWESOME sono pic!!

 
At March 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

How sweet! I just love babies - in and out of the womb. I can't wait to meet your newest blessing. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home