Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello everybody! Time for another blog posting! We are hopefully getting our new computer soon, so I will make blogging a priority in the near future...don't give up on me! :) The latest is that we had a water day in the back yard and then took Peter to the zoo again. It is so wonderful having zoo passes and going whenever we want - thanks again Grandma and Papa Jon! Peter loves to play in the water...he would do it for hours..... How do boys just know how to shoot a gun without any instruction? Water guns are so much fun.





Peter loves to play "rocketship" and go "up high". :)


Peter got me soaked as I tried for a picture.

At the zoo, the gorilla game right up to the glass to sit by Peter. He thought it was very interesting.


In the wagon. I think he associates the zo with the wagon because he gets out of the car asking for it.

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2009 at 1:02 PM , Blogger jeanna said...

looks like you guys had a fun time, i don't know how boys know how to do boy things, but they do without any instruction.

 
At June 1, 2009 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Crystal Victoria said...

KERI!!! I saw you last sunday and didnt get to come over and hug on you. You look absolutely adorable with your little precious baby bump! :D I hope you guys are doing great!!! Love and miss you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home