Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hi everybody! Hope all is well...we are doing great! We have three weeks and one day until the arrival of baby o and we are trying to have fun and relax as much as possible. Here are just a few fun photos. Love you all! ...playing in the grass after Brent just mowed...so silly


Yeah! I am actually seeing some tomatoes in my veggie garden...can't wait to eat 'em! :)


....and jalapenos too! My basil, cilantro and rosemary are also doing quite well...no bell peppers or snap peas yet, but the plants look good. The only thing that is not really doing well is thyme. It is green, but not growing at any fast rate.

Peter was being so quiet in the car....I looked back afraid he was asleep and would therefore miss nap time and I saw him reading! How cute! I hope he loves books as much as his parents do!




We have been taking Peter to the community pool that we are members of...he is doing really well. He will jump off the side and he is learning to kick his legs and blow bubbles.


...getting ready to jump in!





He still wants to keep his mouth wide open. That can't taste good!



After a good swim nothing beats a nice cold icecream sundae from Sonic! Yumo!

When I couldn't find Peter the other day I went into the laundry room and found this.....I guess everyone just needs a little privacy sometimes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home