Saturday, August 14, 2010

Houston trip

Here are some more pics of our trip to Houston....we got to go and see Grama at her office where she is an Assistant Principal. Her office was way fun with lots of colors and toys! The boys loved seeing where Grama speaks into the life of children and is a loving influence to her students.
Paperwork time!

Whenever I am in Houston I try my hardest to see the water. It was raining the only day that we had available, but that didn't stop us! We just parked along the sea wall and looked out the window. I love the smell of rain falling into the ocean.







Justin loved it too!




While we were visiting Pa and Nana, they had a little birthday party for him since they couldn't make it to Fort Worth for the actual day. Nana made him a chocolate cake...I think he liked it!!



Nana and Pa also let Justin open his presents. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home