Sunday, June 27, 2010

I love summer!! We took Peter and Justin to the sno cone truck for a treat. :)


"It's BLUE!!"


The shirt came off to save us the mess.....





Even Little J got a bite. He loved it. :)





"AAAAAAHHH!!"



This is hilarious. Peter was on such a sugar high when we came home! We ended up taking off his pants too to save them from getting blue dye on them.....and when we got home he found my sunglasses and proceeded to run around the house squealing and showing off. SO funny.....I guess that is what a sugar overload will do to you! Hahaha!



Soooo close!










I love this! I came around the corner to check on them and found this. Isn't it so sweet how they love to play together?! I Love my boys.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Jenzie1203 said...

Soooooo sweet! I loved reading this and looking at the pics! You are one blessed family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home