Thursday, August 12, 2010

Let's go, 'Stros!

Brent went to Chicago a few weeks back and so the boys and I went to Houston to visit the family. While we were there, Doug took Mom, Dad, Peter and me to a baseball game at Minute Maid Park. He really got us a great hook up, and we had a great time! Doug is the head of security there, so he gets his own 'patrol car'. :) Peter thought this was way cool!



On the way in you get to take your picture catching a fly ball! So funny...and almost looks real....

...if you do the action face right! Go Dad!


Little Astros fan!


I love stadium food! Mom and Dad bought us pizza, cokes, and soft pretzels to share while we rooted for the Home Team.


Our seats were fabulous! We were sooooo close. 12th row from the field - I didn't even use my zoom much on the camera to get the player's picture. The fly balls were wizzing by our heads!



"Woooooo!"








Pa took Peter to sit in the dug out after the game! Wow, what an honor!









Hehe. I love my Dad!



7th inning stretch and peanut shell smash!




Peter was very into the game. He watched the whole thing and never got squirmy. For those of you who know Peter well, this is amazing! :)

I took this picture right before they brought in 5 more homeruns!


Astros won 6 to zip!

Pa took Peter on the field after the game and I got to go too since I had the camera. :)





My little ball player. He thought this was so fun to run on the grass where the big players do.




He even played a little catch with Pa. I love the form!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home