Monday, September 20, 2010

Announcing....

This past Sunday, the church voted Brent to be an Elder of our church. (to clarify: he is already associate Pastor and deacon, but not an Elder) We are so excited and humbled to begin this new stage in our ministry. God is so good to us and blesses us far beyond what we deserve! I am so blessed to stand along side a man that is so devoted to the Lord and that chases God's own heart with such passion. I love you, Brent and I am so thrilled to see where God leads us next!



3 Comments:

At September 20, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Nathan and I are so excited about the Lord blessing our church with Brent as an elder and you as his wife. The Lord is doing a marvelous work in you both, and it spurs us on continually in the faith. We love you guys! :)

 
At September 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

That should have said you as an elder's wife. :)

 
At September 20, 2010 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Jenzie1203 said...

I was just reading the other day about what the Bible says about elders...from what I have heard Laura say and what I have seen you say, he fits that very well. Praise God!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home