Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun in the sun? Why not!

 Well, first let me just brag on my vegetables....we already have 6 tomatoes in our garden!  Yum!  And they are all so pretty and green.  Won't be long until we can eat 'em.
 It hasn't quite been hot enough for the sprinkler...so although Peter has been asking to run in the water, we haven't yet.  But today it was just so hot...in the lower 90's....that I set it up for the kids.  Justin was such a little guy last year and he wasn't walking...so this was his first time in the sprinkler.  He thought it was a hoot!  He kept running in circles shouting "whoa, whoa, whoa!!"  :)  So fun.





1 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Kathryn Hinkle said...

I remember my sprinkler days. :) Fun stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home