Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ok. Time to get out...

 Sorry this isn't the best pic....but here is a rough idea of the baby bump at 26 weeks.  :)

 Yesterday Peter had a particularly disgusting potty training accident, Justin was very fussy and I was just (in my favorite phrase) "done".  So I decided on the spot, its time to get out. So we drove through Sonic, got some dollar menu items and headed to Botanic Gardens.  My kids always seem to act better when we are out of the house.  We had a great time talking about all God had made and walking on the board walk.  This has to be one of my top 5 favorite places ever.
 Peter showing off his mad jumping skills.


 And Justin found a stick, so all was right with the world.  He loves his sticks.

 They took turns screaming "I am THOR!!" into the 'telephones'.  :)  Peter's idea....Peter loved the movie and Justin loves to copy Peter.
 Peter actually took this one...not bad for a 4 year old!
 I just thought this one was cute...he took a pic of his feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home