Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy birthday, sweet Justin!

 So Justin turned 2 on the 17th.  We just now got to celebrate due to big brother being sick.  :(  But it all worked out ok in the end... Justin looooooves Veggie Tales.  He calls it "Bobby".  It may help you to know that one of the main characters is Bob the Tomato and we think that is where he got this nick name.  So we had a Bobby Birthday.  I think Peter was just as excited as Justin was. :)  Sorry the pics are a bit grainy.  I just now, after taking these pics, found the charger to my good camera.  So I had to take all of these with my phone.

 Justin actually got lots of presents...but I didn't wrap them all. So here he is just opening the few that I did wrap.
 Cake time!  Yum!
 So sweet to share with Daddy.  :)



 "Bobby" cake.  I never claimed to be an artist...so yes, he is a little lopsided...oh well.  He tasted good.
Brent getting it all on camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home