Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hail...lots of hail


 So last week we had one of our famous "North Texas Hail Storms".  The spring is known for these storms that contain hail, lots of rain and sometimes a tornado.  I am not a good severe weather person.  I have been known to crouch and cry in closets and to sleep clutching a flash light.  Over the years, with the help of my husband and a closer walk with Jesus, I have come to control most of my anxiety.  I now sit on the couch smiling and twisting my hands....which is a step up, believe me.  So, last week when this storm came through, I held it together pretty well and even laughed with the kids when the ice started pelting the ground, cars and house.  There was a break in the storm and we went out to look at the sky.  Peter and Justin ran around eating the hail and thinking it was a blast.  I hope they always think of it that way and not the way I do!




Peter kept running around exclaiming "I LOVE this!"  Silly boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home