Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How great is our God!


The other night Jupiter and Venus were on the west horizon.  Being the astronomy lover that I am, I went outside to gaze up at them.  This is the picture my camera captured.  Jupiter is on the left and Venus is on the right.
 Here is a picture of Venus with my camera zoomed in as far as it would go.  So spectacular!
"Praise the Lord!  I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart, in the company of the upright and in the assembly.  Great are the works of the Lord; they are studied by all who delight in them.  Splendid and majestic is His work, and His righteousness endures forever.  He has made wonders to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and compassionate."  Psalm 111:1-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home