Thursday, April 5, 2012

C.R. Smith American Airlines Flight Museum

Well we are on the letter "U"...and what in the world is a Mama to do with the letter "u"?  Besides dancing with umbrellas and crawling under tables I was stumped.  Then it hit me...things that go UP!  That opened an entire new set of doors.  So the kids and I went to the flight museum.  I had found it on the internet months and months ago and never went.  So, we packed up for an adventure!  We had a great time, nice cute little museum that I think most people miss.

 We had a picnic in the Dawn Treader in the parking lot.  I didn't know if there was a cafeteria or not...and there wasn't.  Praise the Lord for thinking ahead!
 Inside the museum there was a little traveling exhibit that was hands on.  The kids loved it!

 Riding in the hover chair.



 You could go into the big airplane that you saw Peter in front of in the first pic.  Pretty cool....and kind of creepy in my opinion.






And what better way to end the tour than with a trip to the gift shop and some chocolate chip cookies!  The patio was really neat too, it is by the air port so the big planes are flying straight overhead and there are binoculars that you can use.  It was a nice overcast day and we played here for quite a while.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home