Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Family time

The Osterbergs and Davis family came up over the weekend for a visit from Houston.  The weekend was full of flower planting, baby snuggling and meals together. 
 My little Jane just loves to stick out that tongue!
 Baby Bryce getting his bottle.  Such sweet cheeks!

 Justin was chasing Jane around the living room.  He was reluctant to stop for a picture, but I got him anyway.  :)
 Brent playing his grandfather's mandolin.  I love the smile on his face here...classic Brent.
 Pa, Nana and all the precious littles.
 Now I know where she learned to dig in the dirt!
 Sporting the spring neon!  :)
We got to see Uncle Randy, Faith and Jaxon too.  Jane loved Faith's pretty necklace.
I got to spend some more time with my little nephew.  Such priceless moments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home