Thursday, April 18, 2013

6 years!

 Peter turned 6 today. We had the usual family party with cake and presents.  He picked an Angry Bird Birthday theme.  :)

 I think Justin's vantage point is hilarious.  Gotta be in the action!
 Bringing out the cake...

 Jane got to eat cake too.  She loves chocolate.

 Here we are at Chili's for his birthday dinner.  Justin is trying to show off his Angry Bird tattoos.  Haha.
 Peter thought it was great fun that they came and sang to him and brought him dessert!
 A few other festivities included going to the indoor bounce house, Pump It Up, and getting measured on his growth chart.  43 inches!

 Here is a view of the decorations, Angry Bird masks included....
 ....and the cake.  He was very determined that I should make the cake myself and NOT buy it from the store.  So sweet that he loves his Mama's baking. :)
We are so blessed by Peter.  I praise the Lord for His creation and for the way I am not the same person I was before I was made a mother.  I can honestly say that because of Peter's life I know more about God's love, patience, comfort and grace.  Happy Birthday, sweetie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home