Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy 1/2 Birthday Baby Peter!







Today, October 18th, is Peter's 1/2 birthday. It is so hard to imagine that 6 months ago today I was giving birth to this little miracle! I remember how hard we prayed to get pregnant and I remember how hard we prayed for him to be healthy.....and just look at us now - how much God has blessed us and how He answered our prayers so above and beyond what we could ever have imagined or deserved! I know that this little baby is not MY baby, but God's child and I am so blessed to be a steward of his care. I pray that God would give Brent and me the grace, strength and wisdom to continue giving all things back to Him in a spirit of thankful, submissive worship. Thank you, Lord for your Son and for giving me a son to love here on Earth until we all sing your praises together on high!

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2007 at 3:40 PM , Blogger S+S Kline said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Peter!! How truly amazing it is to celebrate the miracle of life that God has granted you. May God grant each of us the wisdom and strength to help guide our little ones down the path of righteousness! We love you guys!

 
At October 18, 2007 at 3:45 PM , Blogger jeanna said...

Wow, I can't believe Peter is already 6 months old. Time flies by so fast. God is good to bless us with children and remind us of His love and discipline for us through our children. Happy 1/2 birthday Peter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home