Monday, September 10, 2007

Ferry Ride







I know it has been such a long time since our last blog! I'm so sorry! Things at the Osterberg's have been wonderful! Peter has loved eating solid foods. He has eaten rice cereal, oatmeal and squash. He LOVED the squash! He just sat there in concentration and waited for the next spoonful. Usually he grabs at the spoon or makes a mess. We will let him try sweet potatoes tomorrow. :)

I went down to Houston this past week with Peter to see my mom and dad. We had a great time! We took Peter to ride the ferry that is in Galveston. Some of my favorite memories as a little girl were riding the ferry and feeding the sea gulls. This was Peter's first time on a boat! I think he really liked it. He wasn't laughing or anything, but he was looking around as fast as he could with great interest. We also went shopping and had a great time of being together and letting my parents enjoy some "Peter time". Peter also was introduced to Corky, my childhood dog, and Kizzie, my parent's new Chihuahua.

Brent stayed behind in Fort Worth because his friend, Chris, who is a missionary, was staying at our house and visiting our church. Brent said they had a very blessed time and were able to have some very good conversations about our Lord and His greatness! Praise the Lord that we are all back together again and that He willed our safe return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home