Sunday, August 12, 2007

On a roll!




On a roll....quite literally! On August 10th, Peter rolled over for the first time! Yeah! He was having tummy time and I looked up to talk to Brent and when I looked down again, Peter was on his back! How did THAT happen?! So I turned him back over onto his tummy and we watched as Peter wiggled his little bum so that he turned on to his back. I of course got it on video and then again on still camera. I put the still pics on the blog because I don't know how to put in videos (anybody out there know how?). We are so proud of little Peter and can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

4 Comments:

At August 12, 2007 at 6:52 PM , Blogger S+S Kline said...

Oh, how exciting! Isn't it so neat to watch them reach new milestones? Now is when it will start to get really interesting! :) It's wonderful to see how God has been blessing your family! Thanks for sharing with us!

 
At August 13, 2007 at 8:16 AM , Blogger jeanna said...

All those first milestones are so neat. He will continue to amaze you. What a joy it is to be a parent!

 
At August 14, 2007 at 10:03 AM , Blogger hannah said...

you can post video using YouTube. You have to get an account, but you can upload, then it gives you the code to post the video link :)

Pretty soon he'll be crawling... watch out!

 
At August 14, 2007 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Friend Dana said...

Go Peter, Go! I knew you were close. It is such a thrill and a blessing to watch you grow.
I love you!!! Friend Dana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home