Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mystery of sleepless nights solved!

On October 31, Peter cut his first tooth! My friend, Rachael, was holding him and told me that she could feel his tooth. I told her that he didn't have any teeth, but she said she was sure she could feel one when he sucked on her finger. When we got home, I held Peter on my lap and got the flashlight out. Sure enough! There was his first little toothy poking through! Wow! Next he'll be growing a beard and asking to borrow the car. :) Isn't the human body so wonderfully made?! What an awesome Creator we have that can orchestrate our bodies to do such amazing things!

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2007 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Heather said...

He is getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home