Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy LOVE day!

Happy "Day of Love"! This Valentine's Day was very sweet - we got to share it with our baby boy! Brent and I did get a sitter and have dinner together, but we can home before Peter went to bed so we could spend time with him too. We are so thankful for our family and the way we came love one another. We know that the only way we are even capable of loving is because God first loved us. Thank you, Father for giving us the ability to love and special people and such an Almighty Savior to show it to.
Brent gave me a beautiful rose that Peter was very interested in figuring out.
Yea, the Osterberg's first family Valentine's Day!
Brent also gave me some candied hearts - I LOVE those!

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2008 at 9:28 AM , Blogger S+S Kline said...

Oh my goodness...such ADORABLE pictures! I'm so glad that you were able to have such a wonderful love day! Y'all look so happy...God is so good! Give that sweet boy a kiss for me...

 
At February 22, 2008 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Frank and Sara said...

You guys are grossing me out! :) We just found the blog. Sara made me look at all the pictures, and I have to admit, Peter's a cool kid! Pray y'all are doing well. It's weird, every time I see Brent's face, I get this urge for intense fellowship and turkey! cya soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home