Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ADVENTURE!

So this is a HUGE post...sorry! Brent went down to Mexico this past week on a mission trip-he will have to blog about that later....so Peter and I took the opportunity to go down and visit all the family in Houston. First, we stopped off and saw my sister in College Station (Actually I think it is Bryan...) then to my parent's house, then to Brent's parents. Here are some pics of our adventures. I wish I could have posted them all, but I didn't want to overload the blog. Enjoy!
We took walks each night with Jessica and Andrew to a park that is behind her apartment. We had a great time playing with Harvey (her dog) and playing in the sprinklers. :)
I left Jessica's apartment on Sunday morning and then drove to Huntsville to visit the church that Brent and I were married in. :) Afterwards we ate lunch at the Wendy's where Brent proposed - what a treat for our son to see where it all started. :)
My parents took us to the Musuem of Natural Science! I am such a science geek! We had a great time looking at all the dinosaurs, fossils, and many other exhibits.

There was a traveling exhibit of geodes which was soooo cool! Look how big this one is in comparison to my parents and Peter. The next day we went to Galveston to play at the beach. Peter had fun until he belly flopped into the salt water face first. After that he didn't care much for the water, but loved the sand and shells. I love this pic - it is as if he is posing and showing off his buff bod. :)Sea gulls were amazing to see!We also rode the Ferry and got to feed the birds.

Then we were off to visist Brent's parents. We got to go and see Aunt Courtney were she works at the Bobbi Brown counter at Saks Fifth Avenue. We had a great time seeing where she works - especially me because Courtney did my make up for me! :) It looked great!The sunsets over the lake at their house were so pretty and we had fun letting Peter roam around and explore.Peter and Nana. :)
Nana took Peter swimming too! How refreshing!

We also got to have dinner with GG Marillas. It is so nice to get together with the ones we love.

So, all in all it was a great trip! But Peter sure was glad to hug his daddy again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home