Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another big day for Peter!

Well, the time has come for us to start brushing Peter's teeth! We bought some safe-to-swallow toothpaste for starters and a toothbrush with a train on it (that's for you, Papa Jon!).
Peter did a pretty good job of holding still and tipping his head back so we could get the toothbrush in his mouth....I'm sure the bubblegum-flavored toothpaste helped. :)

After a few minutes, we handed him the toothbrush to let him chew on it himself.
The final vote - toothbrushing is fun!!

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 at 12:06 PM , Blogger S+S Kline said...

Yay Peter! Keep up with the brushing! That is so cute! Adam also LOVES (ahem) brushing his teeth/chewing on the toothbrush. :) It's great because if he's having a fussy moment, I can just give him the toothbrush and it will keep him happy for at least a few minutes. :)
BTW, I LOVE your bathroom colors! How fun! Where is your shower curtain from? I wish I could come and see your house...I know it's so cute! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home