Monday, July 28, 2008

Our newest thing...

Our newest thing now is climbing - on EVERYTHING! He climbs onto the couch (first by standing on his bike), onto my parents' fireplace, onto his toys, and just about anything else he thinks will hold his weight. This is a little stool that one of my mom's friends made for Peter and he knew just what to do with it. :) Hmmm...this looks like fun...
Up we go!
Almost there!
Ta-da! Look at me Mom!
Peter is also learning how to play more and more. He loves this little bus. He didn't want me to play with him because I kept trying to put the people in from the top of the bus and he wanted the people to go through the DOOR to get in the bus. My bad. :) I don't know where he learned the laws of society; doors are the only acceptable means of entering public transportation. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home