Thursday, July 28, 2011

 Well folks...just three weeks, 21 DAYS until Jane comes.  :)  Here is the latest belly pic.  I can't believe it is so close to the end.  I'm feeling a little nervous about it but I know that the Lord is good and that He will give me all the oceans of grace that I need to handle this.  On a different note...Peter was watching Iron Man on tv and he came running into find me frantically asking me to put on his super suit because he was going to miss the fight.  :)  So we got him into his suit as quickly as possible...
 ...I think the green shoes make the outfit.  :)  So of course Justin came in asking "suit, suit" and pulling at his clothes.  So we got him dressed up as Batman.

 You know that one suit can never last long and soon they were trading and asking to change.  So Justin became Iron Man and Peter chose to be Spiderman.  So fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home