Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Avengers, assemble!

Let me quickly brighten your day with the sweetest baby-girl face.  Love this little Lady!  She has started to sit up more and more...but I still stack pillows all around her just to be safe.  

 Then....yahoo!  It was Peter's big date with Mama and Daddy.  We wanted to take him out and celebrate finishing Cubbie's and turning 5 by seeing the coolest super hero movie ever!  We each picked an Avengers tattoo to wear.  :)  Justin and Jane actually stayed home with Miss Stephanie, but he got a tattoo.

 The anticipation mounted as we drove to the theater....
 It was Peter's first 3-D movie.  He kept the glasses on most of the time.  We went to the movie tavern where we got to eat yummy food and watch the movie all at the same time.  So fun!
 Peter brought all of his little Avenger toys to set up and watch the movie with him.  That is exactly what I used to do....and still would if I thought I could get away with it.
We had a great time and the movie was really, really good.  But what I loved most was sharing it with my boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home