Sunday, May 5, 2013

10 years later....

One sunny day in April, 2003 God allowed me to begin the most sanctifying and wonderful journey.....10 years later, I can honestly say that I love God more because of my marriage to Brent.  This past decade has seen us both through many laughs, tears, joys and 'firsts'.  I smile at the future and am grateful for the past.  
We asked our friend, Joseph Whiting, to take pictures to mark this special occasion.  Also a big thank you to his lovely assistant, Rhiannon.  I could not pick just one to post, so here are my favorites...  :)




















2 Comments:

At May 6, 2013 at 4:32 AM , Blogger Another Texas Family said...

Congrats Osterbergs!! I love these pics and had no idea Joseph was a photographer! Lots of 2003 weddings among our friends at CBC. Praise God for choosing our mates so perfectly and allowing them to work through Him to sanctify us!

 
At May 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM , Blogger jeanna said...

I love them all, I remember that day well! God is so good to give us husbands who love Him and us. I can't wait to see you guys real soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home