Friday, November 9, 2007

Outside!

On Fridays, Peter and I take luch to Brent at the church and Ms. Dana gets to play with Peter....we call it "Fun Friday". This week, after we ate lunch I took Peter out to the playground. This was the first time Peter really played outside. I have taken him outside to sit with me, but this is the first time he was able to sit up and "explore" things on his own. He got to touch a tree, taste the dirt, and stomp his feet on the playground's slide. It was a beautiful, hot day! (especially for Nov.) In my quiet time this morning I meditated on the wonders of creation and our amazing, wise Lord (Proverbs chapter 8) and this was a perfect oportunity for me to experience creation first hand with my son.


1 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Sandy Dandy said...

his smile says it all...he is such a blessed and happy baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home