Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Peyton!

On February 14, little Peyton Shaw was brought into this world! I got to go and visit my friend Emily and dear little Peyton last Friday. Emily looked beautiful and the baby was healthy and awake. We praise the Lord, not only for the Shaw family who mean so much to us, but now for this little miracle! Is not our Creator something marvelous to worship?! To think that this little baby was formed and known by God! We love you guys so much and we thank the Lord for His wonderful mercy and love in bringing you this little addition to your family!

I just thought this picture was funny. I came around the corner and this is what I find in the living room....and he wasn't even left alone for that long! Caught ya! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home