Sunday, March 21, 2010

Galveston!

This past week I took the boys down to Houston to visit my folks. We went down to the Galveston shore for some fun in the sun - something that we have been missing this winter. We rode the ferry first thing.
The Ergo is really working out well! Justin loves to ride and it lets me keep my hands free.

We brought bread to feed the seagulls, always a fun tradition.






After the Ferry we needed something sweet - off to McDonald's for icecream! :)



We went down to the water next...my favorite part! How I have missed the salty sea air. This was J's first time in the sand and I think he liked it. :)






My boys!












The water was soooo cold. But so worth it!





2 Comments:

At March 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Amy said...

OHMYGOSH! The pic of Peter with his feet in the water and the two sea gulls in the sky AND the pic at the end of Justin looking down at the sand...SO CUTE!!!

 
At March 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you for your encouragement! I have felt SO much better today! I spent most of the day in bed, but even this evening, when I got up to make some soup for dinner, I felt pretty good. It was only after I had been up for a while and doing stuff around the apartment that I started feeling queazy again. However, it's not been anything like yesterday! Praise the Lord! I really think the doctor was right and that the throwing up was mainly the stomach bug!

I'm hoping that after that episode the rest of my morning sickness will be easy! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home