Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My favorite graduate

This past week my little sister graduated with her masters degree!  My parents came up for the event and we all got to go and cheer for her as she received her diploma.  
 There were two parts, the first took place at the Science Museum.  It was a very intimate and wonderful occasion where the graduates get their master's robes.  And so cool to be at the museum!
 We eagerly awaited seeing Jessica march into the room in her robes.
 Uncle Shawn was great with the kids.  Brent couldn't be there due to a speaking engagement so my mom and Shawn helped me coral the hoodlums.  :)
 Yay Jessica!!

 There was a very charming reception with yummy food and great photo ops.
 That afternoon I sent Brent home with the kids (thank you, honey!) and the rest of us went to the official graduation.  This is where she walked across the stage and got the diploma!
Congratulations Aunt Jessica!  We are so proud of you and thankful for the abilities and strengths that God has given you.  May you ever use your knowledge and passions to please the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home